My bands (As You Drown) debut on Metal Blade Rec.

Wow - I don't really know what else to say. TOTALLY KILLER... Good luck with the release.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, the mp3 link is dead - oh well, the song (Ruins) is on their myspace, and I'm bumping this thread because it's still one of the heaviest songs I've ever heard - when 0:53 comes in, I seriously want to just beat the shit out of everything, talk about bringing out the primal rage :headbang::headbang:

EDIT: Just bought the mp3 album from amazon :kickass:

this really is one of the loudest/heaviest mixes ive heard in a long time. probably a little too overly eqed/squashed but it crushes

Slightly confused... Did you previously release this on another label? I've had the CD for a while now and yes indeed it fucking slays!

This is seriously awesome.

I just turned it up heaps loud and my mum got all pissed off at me because she is trying to listen to her morning radio show (8am here in Auz at the moment :lol: ).

Someone earlier made an Aborted comparison and I can totally see it. This stuff is really REALLY awesome.

Dude, Dylan, you HAVE to buy the CD/mp3 album, the other songs are just as awesome, and bring out that uncontrollable urge to KILL the way only Behemoth can (highest praise I can give for an extreme album :worship: ) "Driven by Hatred" = :yell::yell::yell:

Dude, Dylan, you HAVE to buy the CD/mp3 album, the other songs are just as awesome, and bring out that uncontrollable urge to KILL the way only Behemoth can (highest praise I can give for an extreme album :worship: ) "Driven by Hatred" = :yell::yell::yell:

I will when I get some money. ;)

My bank account got cleaned out by some scamming Canadians so I have to wait for my bank to reimburse me.

Wow dude, that fucking sucks (especially since it was your checking account, and not your credit card :ill: ) - damn Canadians! :lol: