My band's demo...sorry for not posting for a while!

Coma777

Servant of Tad Morose
Mar 7, 2005
Heerhugowaard, Holland
Hey people, sorry that I haven't posted for a loooooong time, but I started school again last year, and around the same time, I finally got involved with a new band again and that was more time absorbing than I first planned...I even left the OverKill forum, of which I consider myself a very loyal member, behind for some time. Trying to pick up things again now that I have vacation, but I can't promise anything...

However...the band is having a demo released! And I'm quite proud of it actually. I'm the singer in the band and I have a quite important share in the songwriting process as well. We're already working towards our next demo, so that's basically where the money will go to :) If you want to check us out first, there are some sound samples on our homepage and our MySpace, I'd love to hear what you guys think of it! Oh and by the way...yes, it was the Tad Morose-song that made me decide to name the band like this :)

Hello friends of Anubis! And friends of Metal in general!

And we thought it was never going to happen...but it's finally there: 'These Ancient Halls', the debut demo of the Dutch Thrash combo known as Anubis!

You read it correctly, the demo is finally for sale through our web site! It's quite simple actually, go to our homepage (or if you're reading this from our homepage...hi!) and go to the "Disco" section (or click on the miniature of the demo cover in the top right corner, it'll take you to the same page) and make your selection!

As for now, the payment possibilities are limited. Internationally, you can pay with PayPal and if you're in Holland, you can pay by a bank transfer. As for now, those were the easiest possibilities for us, hopefully this works for you too!

This bulletin will be placed in our Blogs and on our homepage as well, so if you want to do it later...you can check it out there, instead of checking through the whole thing for this bulletin.

We hope this helps...and for those about to order the demo: we salute you!

Thrash Till Death!!!

Anubis

Official homepage
Official MySpace

better be sorry for not posting in a while.

sounds cool, sorry for replying so late...i actually stopped checking on these forums for a long time once the activity in BS and TM (my first 2 and most involved forums) ceased.

-edit

oh, you like egypt hmm? me too! hah, awesome.

Hey, if there was someone replying late generally, it was me ;)

Yeah Egypt is fascinating me, especially because I can still draw parallels to today's world from all that ancient history. And Egyptian melodies have always enchanted me. It's not all Egypt in the band ('Contempt Is Our Guide', for example, is a political song), but it's a nice guideline :)

Coma777 said:
Hey, if there was someone replying late generally, it was me ;)

Yeah Egypt is fascinating me, especially because I can still draw parallels to today's world from all that ancient history. And Egyptian melodies have always enchanted me. It's not all Egypt in the band ('Contempt Is Our Guide', for example, is a political song), but it's a nice guideline :)

ah indeed, very cool.