My band's music.

i have a great idea, they should make a specific forum for this kind of stuff

edit: aside from posting in the wrong forum, your stuff sounds well produced and you guys sound like you know what your doing

keep at it

hey buddy, fuck you. ill post this shit wherever i want. you've only been here for a month, quit pretending you're god.

Funeral Portrait, glad I finaly get to listen to your music.

This shit is great. It's realy well done. The only problem I have is that the guitars are a bit burried in some bits by the drums. Other than that, a bloody great effort.

Yea i agree with shroud this sounds good. I would just suggest maybe a high pass filter on the snare or just lowering its volume cause the thrashy portions of the songs get drowned out by it, but aside from that you guys sound like seasoned veterans in death metal

You already know what I think of it, but i'll say it again, just in case you forgot:

KICKASS

Ok, so its not entirely original, but I like the overall sound. Hopefully it'll sound even better once you've finished the mixing.

:worship: EYELOVESCULPTED

...lol now I'm gonna have to get on the Hub and check out Lord Gor and necro...whatever the hell that other band was :p

I have got to give it to you, you have made exceptional effort and originality, i listen to metal 24/7 and this is up there. you could tour with many very good bands like ...and oceans and stuff. once again, kudos