My bands New EP, Knorwood: Regards

The sounds are pretty weak.

I liked "Locust Point" all around, except the slow part in the end. Made me think "shit is this gonna go on for long?".

"The Poisoning" was pretty good also, though a bit too slow for my taste.

Still, "Protector" was IMO probably the best. Maybe because of the solos, dunno.

I really like those "screaming" -style vocals.

Big props for the band name! Not one of those "man we gotta think of a fuckin' tr00 metal name for us". Keep it up mate!

Great stuff from the......American's....Yay....(poking fun at Gav, my love!)!!!I'm very proud of you guys! Those songs are killer! I like Protector best and The Poisoning reminded me of old Metallica in the beginning part...very cool!The Locust was awesome tooo loved ..well....I loved all of it!Congrats and best wishes!!!:)

Wow, awesome, thanks alot for the comments, haha, i know me posting my bands shit and promoting isnt quite welcomed, but i value the people on this boards opinion especially gav, cadalmord, southern belle, and vex for sure, and actually everyone elses, haha.

How long have you guys been together?You should continue on promoting yourselves any way you can by any means possible!Eventually you'll catch the ear of some A&R guy!!Respect!!:)

We've been together for around a year and a half. haha, i hope so, but being young, were hard to get taken seriously... it sucks. Anyone want to help us with a record deal or promotional work? Street Team?

If I could I would definitely give you guys a chance but unfortunately I don't work for any labels!:(. Promotional work huh? Well unless you have a demo out I'm afraid I can't help you there either :(....but word of mouth is just as good!! And I'll be happy to let my peeps here in Tex-ass know about you guys!!!And hey Ozzfest is just around the corner so I can definitely tell everyone that crosses my path there too!!!:D

Thats so awesome, if i were to send you a package of like demos would you be willing to bring like 20 and pass them out or soemthing, or just like stash them in a back pack if you bring one, or whatever, its a lot to ask for a stranger, but itd be so amazing of you.

Yea, if you can mail all of them!!!I'll be happy to help out and if I don't succeed at Ozzfest, then there's always other shows or bars that I go to on the weekends!:)

haha awesome, i dont think were going to be able to send it anytime soon, but deffinately in the fall or sometime when were not so extremely busy. and i think it might be a little before we master them.

I like the riffs but not the vocal(i don't like hardcore) but for 15 yrs old band you guys are good. Me too im 15(soon 16) and have a band ,all the shit, but we're thinking to record a demo soon.

Yeah, about the vocals, because of the HUGE bad comments of the vocals, it looks like were going to be changing up our line up, it wont affect the Mp3's on the site till like october, but were searching for a new vocalist. The songs will be the same, were going to re record vox. Cool, any tips on finding/being a good vocalist? what to look for? or what kind of vocals you guys hear over our music?

dude I liked the vocs like they are.. well gotta give the songs a re-listen when you get the new versions up and decide if there's an improvement.

Search your local paper or internet or post an ad stating what YOU want and expect from the new vocalist! Remember to be open minded (above all) and if it really means that much to you hold a tryout session! They definitely need to be committed to the band and be a strong spokesperson if needed to be!Definitely someone who has a great vocal range and can carry both growling and clean vocals without a problem...and it doesn't hurt if your new vocalist is female!!Hehe!:) Good Luck, friend!:headbang:

CadalMord said:
dude I liked the vocs like they are.. well gotta give the songs a re-listen when you get the new versions up and decide if there's an improvement.
me too.. besides.. reallly good vocals is hard to find..