My boy Keith!

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
Remember my post about Keith Olbermann being a one sided psycho? Well..he got fired! I guess his journalistic integrity was totally one sided. O'Reilly might be as nuts, but he at least gives more than just one side. Olbermann was full of spite and contempt always. He was disgusting to watch. I guess when you're last in ratings you will lose your job too..

He really should'nt be hosting the elections coverage. I wonder if Hannity is hosting Fox's election coverage?

yup. he and Chris Matthews were jerked from the election coverage.

i also had to laugh when i heard somebody refer to NBC as the 'National Barak Channel.'

Keith Olberman is such a dildo. I can't even watch Sunday Night Football because they have him on at halftime. He's so annoying. While I don't find Hannity nearly as annoying. If I have to hear him say "You're a great American" one more time. I'm liable to punch him in the throat. I don't know why. I just find it annoying.

Yeah, even Olberman's supporters were cringing when he criticised the GOP's tribute to 9/11 during the convention. He was really asking for a slap. I'm surprised the bosses at NBC responded like this.

Jurched