My brain!

Oddly enough, I understand this whole theory, and its interesting being able to imagine all these dimensions. Truely, the 10th Dimension doesn't stop, anything beyond it is just uncomprehendable with our current knowledge of what is beyond the universe...

BLARGH... I'm too tired for this shit.

That's a very cool find. I was already familiar with a good bit of that from reading The Tao of Physics, so it didn't confuse me. The universe, or "multiverse", if you prefer, is infinitely deep and dynamic, anything is possible.
The Chaos magick paradigm of "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" is actually quite fitting when you think about it.
This is an interesting read in relation to the topic: http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaos/defchaos.html

Well, I could follow what the guy says, but his theories are based on a lot of assumptions, the biggest one of them being that the principles of dimensions (1,2,3), (4,5,6) and (7,8,9) are the same. He just assumes that 6 and 9 can be folded like the third, but nothing shows they can be.

i understand that whole thing, surprisingly. it makes sense to me, but i do agree, people have too much time on your hands.

pretty interesting.

It's all scientifically sound, from what I can gather. Obviously it's all theoretical, but it's a great idea.

The ultimate goal is to synthesise a thesis that is as simple as it can be, ergo to actually apply Ockhams Razor and see where it leads.

I think, therefore I am. (commonly mistranslated as Exist).

It's folly to think that thinking you don't exist means you won't.

YOU FOOL!

FOOL, I TELL YOU!

But if you had a time machine phone booth you could. Like in Bill and Ted when they'd think "let's put the keys in the trashcan" then check the trashcan and there they are.. because LATER ON they'll take care of it.

Or when they're at the battle of the bands and the evil guy is trying to stop them and they say "let's put a cage above his head that will drop down" then it does.

bill and ted truly are on the cutting edge of sceience.

very interesting falsh thing. i followed it pretty well, but i think if i tried to read an in-depth book about it i would get lost unless i didnt read it while i was high, and who the hell wants to do that!? too much math and theorizing for my psychonautical brain to keep track of all at once.