My Dinner With Anthrax

Ron MOSH Earl

STOMPMASTER GENERAL
Feb 4, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Heads up people, the episode of Married...With Children that Anthrax appears on will be on Fox KTTV Los Angeles tomorrow at 6:30pm EST.
I'm sure it'll be repeated on most of the other Fox networks too so check your local listings.

Originally posted by Ron MOSH Earl
Heads up people, the episode of Married...With Children that Anthrax appears on will be on Fox KTTV Los Angeles tomorrow at 6:30pm EST.
I'm sure it'll be repeated on most of the other Fox networks too so check your local listings.

Good call Ryan!
Unfortunately my local fox does not do Married...With Children reruns. :cry:

Note: I have the show but it's a high generation tape.

They should make them into DVD's. I think a shitload of people would buy them. I'd buy them for Anthrax mainly but I was a huge fan of the show too. True classic in my opinion. There was never any moral lesson to be learned. It was just a funny dysfunctional family. Every family mirrors them to some degree.

I've got a working copy of the episode and am logged onto Kazaa right now (and probably will be for a few days while I try and download the DVD quality version of The Two Towers now that it's up for an Oscar :lol: ), so try a search for it now.