Newsradio

TY: I couldn't agree with you more about mowing lawns. Its usualy easier to get a girl off that way. It's got more room for improvement anyway. and there is just something about it that well you know.... and yeah I'm an average white guy and I still hurt my girlfriend sometimes so I think there is such a thing as too much.
about the REAL subject, that episode was too funny, I saw it back in early highschool when I wasn't an Anthrax fan. Then I found my brothers copy of Return of the killer A's and I was hooked. luckely I knew enough about Anthrax to get the jokes.
-Jono-

Well fuck me running! I missed it AGAIN! Goddammitalltothebackdoorofhell!

on the other subject.....

69 is a magic number.
It rules on so many levels it aint even funny.

Speaking of touching your bush I touched John Bush. Slapped me a high five on the Symbol of Salvation tour. Seen the Newsradio and MWC episodes but missed Jay Leno. Should I be sad?

Um...I guess so.

They were on for about five minutes, maybe less. It was pretty cool to see then on TV and all, but I wouldn't cry myself to sleep every night if I missed it. But I'm probably just saying that cause I got it on tape...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'd rather touch Bush than see them on Leno...

I just remembered that a few weeks ago I saw that dude from Just Shoot Me that hangs out with Scott, I think his name is Brian something, on Conan and I walked in the room and he was talking about when Anthrax was talking about Basket Full of Puppies and how it kind of sucked to be them at the time but I didn't get the whole thing, but he did talk about them. So they were on Conan, but they weren't.