Newsradio

Ty, Here's my point:
Let's say a guy is born in Africa. His skin is "black". He moves to America, and has a son who's skin is also "black". Now, is his son an African American? I say, "NO. He is an AMERICAN."
People don't call me a Native/Irish/German/etc-American. You know what I mean??
I think that saying someone is African American is still saying that they are different just because of the color of their skin.
Most of us Americans are from other parts of the world, except the "Native Americans". See my point?
Let me quote:
"Don't look at me as a white man
I'm just a man
Don't look at me as a black man
I'm just a man"

Yeah I see your point, but white people aren't a minority so noone really gives a shit about thier ancestry anymore. I asked one of my best friends who happens to be black if he was black, or he was african-american. His response "muthafucka, of course I'm african-american, besides, I ain't black, I'm brown anyway, but tattycat (this is what he calls me:)) you can call me black if you want." My point is, it ain't up for two white guys to decide what any minority wants to be called. If my friend Chris says he is african-american, then he is african-american.

Originally posted by TD
....Any white guy under 6 foot tall has either learned how to use his "little stallion," or else...... It's the old "it ain't the size of your pencil, it's how you write your name" cliche. I think it is pretty true, until you get a girl that just got done dating a 6'7" african-american b-ball player :p

Well, burying your face in her holiest of holies for about 30 minutes will make her forget that you're not JOHN "THE WADD" HOLMES.
That NEVER fails to impress.
By the way, what the fuck happened to this thread, it's all over the fuckin' place!:lol:

If you go down on a chick the first time you ever get her panties off, she'll love you forever. It is definitely part of my repertoire. Sure, after a half hour or so your tongue and your jaw hurt like hell, but it is worth it. If you stay down that long, most girls will return the favor in numerous ways.......

Hey some guys like eating a box lunch at the Y. I think of it as the great american past time. To quote the immortal words of one Philip Anselmo at the conclusion of one of the shows at Daytons Hara Arena in 2001 "Goodnight Dayton, eat pussy until your fuckin' jaw drops off." I'm only following orders.

p.s. Where did this thread go?? Man we are all fucked up!!!!!

I concur w/ Gregadeth! Ya know what the scary part is though, there are some guys that refuse to provide this service to the lovely ladies out there :confused: They must either be gay and yet to come out, or their girlfriends have bad sanitation habits and they can't stand being down there. Either way, they are missing out:)

Yeah, and guys like that usually don't end up in long-term relationships, but are also usually too stupid to figure out why...

On a thread-title-related note, I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!! I finally taped Newsradio. One down, one to go (must find Married... episode).

Thanks again Ron,

I just saw the episode again tonight (it's the first time I saw it since it originally aired)...they were pretty funny. My wife couldn't watch, though, as the character made a complete fool of herself during the interview...she gets embarassed by watching sitcom characters embarass themselves.