My dog died....

The Emptier

t3h b3aSt0rZ
Oct 28, 2006
Columbus, OH/Bay Area, CA
www.facebook.com
Yeah she did:cry: ...she was 18 and a half...no joke. I'm really depressed from this, we've never had death in our family until now. It's just wierd....like a huge absence.....arg! It's funny, a year ago, we were going to put her down, and the day before she just fuckin jumped up and went "aww just kidding! I'm good!" and bounced right back. she's a fighter! strongest dog i've ever seen, and she's really small to. A silky terrier. I just feel like i needed to let it out to people......so yeah. I'll probaby post some pics of her, lol we dresed her up like a gangsta couple weeks ago, ha ha.

my dog is a part of the family too :( i'll get really sad if he dies :cry:

*hugs*

I don't have a dog, but my keyboardist does, and we treat his dog like part of the band. If he died, then we'd probably go as far as to even write a power ballad for him.

Im Very sorry for Your Loss i Know How presious dogs Are and its a very hard thing i came close to loosing My baby girl this year ( On september) Iv had her with me everyday iv ever had her and if she Had gone i wouldnt even feel the same way in life :( HUGE HUGS for You and i hope u will feel Ok soon and Hope she will R.I.P :(