My Dog :-(

BlackwaterNymph
am sorry for ur dog realy ....i had this husky dog ones but he died after a snake bit ....i was realy sad but i managed to live with it any way we r all gonna get old and die in the end .....i baught a new dog the one called hellmessenger it s forbiden here but i m raising it any way ....so like me and get a new puppie

great-grandmother will be 101 tomorrow

I don't want to sound like an ass, but HOLY SHIT! That's incredible. I could only wish to live til that. May be too personal, if so ignore, but does she still know what's what? The last person in my family to make it past 90 was out of it. But my thoughts go out to you, even though I don't really know you (I pretty much post over on the motW board), but I know you'll be going thru some tough times fairly soon.

But just remember, "Death is not the end, Only a Transition."

I don't think I want to live to that age. Her life is nothing, she can barely see. She's pretty strange. She can keep track of our hockey team just fine, but she makes up these ....stories about things. For example, her 80 something year old roomate is pregnant and they run a prostitution ring in the nursing home. Her neighbor has a pet tiger that comes over in the middle of the night to steal her blanket. She can remember I'm in school and what I'm studying, but she loses track of time...saying no one's been to visit her in weeks, when in fact one of us was there that day. It's pretty sad, up until she was about 90 she would actually tend our garden, mow the lawn, go swimming....I hope I wind up more like her and not my grandmother...all diabetic and crotchety.

I join the group hug!
I have three absolutely wonderful cats: Cthulhu, Abu Dhabu ben Djamara and Cedric, and I don't know what I would do if they died. Seven years ago, I cat that I had since before I was even born got killed by raccoons, and I felt such an emptiness inside. Lately I've lost my girlfriend, and that's somewhat similar, and there's just nothing that really takes the pain away...
But go get another animal, or even just enjoy the other animals that are around you. It will make you feel better. Strangely enough, death has a way of making us all appreciate the things we do have in life when something is taken away from us.
Be strong!