My Drummer's Kick Sample

You're saying Born of Osiris does not contain technical stuff that have a root in death metal in some form?

Hell, then I guess you and I have heard two different Born of Osirises (plural form ftw! haha)

All I've heard is chug chuga wee wee...

Where's the technical BOO you speak of? :loco:

old thread is old, but i just finished up a demo that i used this kick on...props to dave, because i knew from the start it would sound great on this sort of shit and damn was i right

old thread is old, but i just finished up a demo that i used this kick on...props to dave, because i knew from the start it would sound great on this sort of shit and damn was i right

Hey colonel, you couldnt by chance, post that gog again could you?

thank you and op! Oh yeah, I believe I saw rose funeral with liferuiner at the lincoln theater in raleigh nc back in 2008.

i wanna hear it! also i'm going to re-sample the kick as we tried a new combination of heads on the kick and a new tuning and it sounds brutal as hell... i'm gonna sample with a combo of a B52 a B91 and a SM57, i'll make file of the samples separate as well as mixed together with my mix of mic levels dry and then i'll make another mix of it compressed and eq'd to my taste