My dual sound like shit?

This last clip was :
Gain : 14
Mid : 11, 30
Treble : 11,30
Pres : 12
Bass : 10
ts : was drive at 9 tone at 10 an level at 12

I don't think that the room is an issue, I try to move the cab in other room , and the micked track sound the same.

O and...Master channel at 9:30 and Output to 10

What mic are you using? and what way is it placed? Cause it sounds like you're placing it a bit too much of axis, hence all the bass and presence but no mid crunch.

edit:maybe even a picture would give more information than you could in words

Less mids, more treble, and a lot more presence dude! Orange modern with the presence at ~2:00 (14:00 :D) is about the same as Red modern with the presence at ~9:00 - also, a bit more gain would help IMO

Btw, does it sound the same when the guitar is plugged straight in? (rather than re-amping) Also, the really poofy and muffled kick isn't helping matters much I'm afraid...and this last clip IMO is a bit too much on the dustcap, cuz I can hear the graininess of it - higher treb/pres IMO and a bit off the dustcap (like half on/half off) would be my vote! (and try different speakers in the cab too, this should give you an idea of how much they differ!)

Btw, does it sound the same when the guitar is plugged straight in? (rather than re-amping) Also, the really poofy and muffled kick isn't helping matters much I'm afraid...and this last clip IMO is a bit too much on the dustcap, cuz I can hear the graininess of it - higher treb/pres IMO and a bit off the dustcap (like half on/half off) would be my vote! (and try different speakers in the cab too, this should give you an idea of how much they differ!)

yes it sound the same when the guitars are plugge straight....I'll try to make other clips soon, thanks a lot for the help!!