MY DYING BRIDE releasing new album in August

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
"British doom metallers My Dying Bride have tentatively scheduled their new album for a release in August 2003. "We have about 50 minutes worth of music now and are heading into full rehearsals in January to start sounding them out", says guitarist Andrew Craighan.

Some of the titles that have been mentioned are “The Dance of Lord Morte” and “Rehearsals of Doomsday”, but these are working titles, and might not end up on the finished album.

Other My Dying Bride news; Vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe has gone through all the My Dying Bride things that he has collected over the band’s career: "I have been having a look through all the MDB things I have collected over the last 12 years and have decided that I have too much of the same item and so a clear out is needed."

Aaron plans to gather up a lot of rare My Dying Bride stuff he no longer wants and acution it off on Ebay, in January. The money raised will be donated to an animal sanctuary in Yorkshire, according to the band’s website.

"It's a win-win-win situation; I'll be happy to get rid of some clutter, the fans will be happy at the chance to get hold of some rare goodies, and the charity will be very happy at some welcome cash." "