--> my eagle has landed <--

SAXONATOR

Crazy even without Drugs
good news from germany:

the eagle has landed already :)

just look at THIS :yow:

i think he likes saxon music as well as me

he listens to the music for so long now... (well, he had no choice :tickled: )

maybe he tries to say: take me with you on the tour this year

but i dont speak animalish :lol:

do you think animal visitors are allowed :confused:

fan1bw.jpg

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
I've just realised your photo shows 2 of my fav bands - SAXON and BUDGIE!

:D lol

Great photo SAXONATOR !!!

thanx

nice that you like my eagle :p

i call three of them my own

you asked for his name

well, his name is "lümmel" :cool:

this name has two meanings in german:

first it is a word for a very perky and nervy kid

further it is a nicely word for the thing that swings between my legs :tickled: (you know where biff touches himself when he says: "you got to grab it from deep down here" ;) )

do you have eagles too ? :yow:

Well Saxonator Lummel is a very good name for your eagle. I'm afraid I don't have any eagles or any other type of bird, nor do I have anything swinging between my legs because of course I am a young lady!!

I do have some pets though - I've got a black cat called Ozzy, 2 goldfish, one called Geddy and the other called Lee and I've got a hamster which I just bought last week, who is still nameless at the moment - so I am open to suggestions for a few names for my hammy.

Well Saxonator Lummel is a very good name for your eagle. I'm afraid I don't have any eagles or any other type of bird, nor do I have anything swinging between my legs because of course I am a young lady!! /QUOTE]

:lol: I'm with you Princess - that has to be the most original name I have ever heard for an "eagle" or indeed any other type of animal! lol Interesting choice, Saxonator! :oops:

There's no way I could call him Valanx cos my hamster is really very very cute & cuddly - unlike you Emperor lol. I'm so glad the Emperess doesn't come on here cos she would give me a right good telling off for slagging you so much.

And this is how dense I am these days - what does the name Valanx mean anyway - I hope it's nothing to do with Saxon or I really am brainless!!!!!!

Nope my nick is nothing to do with saxon, as far as i am aware.!

And you are right of course, it is no name for a mere hamster! lol
As for the meaning of it, well its a long and unusual tale that i wont bother you with, as it would no doubt only incur yet more scorn and ridicule from you! Not that i mind that at all.

I understand that your feelings of inadequacy in real life social situations can only be vented by insulting the good and honest folk of the internet such as myself who has a life and would never resort to such behaviour :D

valanx said:
I understand that your feelings of inadequacy in real life social situations can only be vented by insulting the good and honest folk of the internet such as myself who has a life and would never resort to such behaviour :grin:

LOL yeah but at least I don't stalk rock chicks on Ebay - are you some kind of perv - maybe you should start taking your medication again Emperor lol. Oh and those McFly tickets I'm selling OBVIOUSLY they have nothing to do with me, I'm selling them on behalf of my sister HONEST. She can't make the concert now - I must try and talk her into coming to see Saxon with me next month, she says she hates them but anytime she's at my house and 747 is playing, I can see her banging her head ever so slightly and singing along!!!!!

Yeah i did wonder about the tickets you were selling, i knew something was not right though..They could'nt be yours!

Who the fook are mcfly ?? I KNOW they are not NWOBHM ! lol

I hope you sell them to some fool anyway!

Aye right who're you trying to kidd. I was walking past your house first thing this morning and I very nearly keeled over when I heard you blasting out Room on the Third Floor, McFly's new album. Then I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you and the Emperess bopping about all over the bedroom, totally freaking out to McFly, thank god I had my camera with me, cos those pics are going on here later on tonight!!!!!! Unless you give me a small fee, or or I'll make a deal with you - dont bid on the saxon pendant and I won't post those pics (oh and they're naked pics btw)!!!!!

Yes McFly are not NWOBHM, they wouldn't even have been born during that most awesome time in music and of course I dont listen to them but I have a very very very wide knowledge of all types of music - I know lots about rock and metal since that's my fav but I know a fair bit about poppy stuff as well, I dont know why cos I detest most of it.

Aye right who're you trying to kidd. I was walking past your house first thing this morning and I very nearly keeled over when I heard you blasting out Room on the Third Floor, McFly's new album. Then I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you and the Emperess bopping about all over the bedroom, totally freaking out to McFly, thank god I had my camera with me, cos those pics are going on here later on tonight!!!!!! Unless you give me a small fee, or or I'll make a deal with you - dont bid on the saxon pendant QUOTE]

What have I told you Princess about climbing up ladders and looking into peoples bedrooms?!!

It will be interesting to see how much the Saxon pendant goes for. I used to have one but threw it away!

I know I really should stop looking in people's bedrooms,it's shocking behaviour for a young lady but I've been doing it for years now and I just can't help myself sometimes, especially when it's an exremely good lookin couple like Valanx and his Emperess. One of these days I might get arrested, so maybe I better pack it in. I'm always calling everyone else a perv but if truth be told I AM PROBABLY THE BIGGEST PERV ON HERE!!!!!!!! Oh and Paxoman can you please keep your curtains open tonight cos I fancy have a wee sneaky peak at you, so if you see a big fat face up at your window in the middle of the night, don't scream or do anthing stupd like open the window to smack me in the face with a baseball bat cos I might fall off the ladder!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to get that Saxon pendant for not much more than the starting bid of £3. I'll let you know what price I get it for. There's 2 on there just now (so Valanx you bid on the other wan please!!!!) I can't believe you had one and then threw it out!!!!!!! That is shocking!!!! Right enough over the years I've got rid of loads of stuff that you could probably sell on ebay for a quite a good price. I used to have loads of the NWOBHM singles, I think I must have lost some of them when I moved ages ago, cos some of the ones I had get great prices on ebay. I'm starting to build up my collection again, trying to get them in coloured vinyl.

OK Princess I'll leave the curtains open for you, but try not to make too much noise, cheers!

You won't believe some of the stuff I have thrown away, especially Saxon related! Studded wristband, programmes and a denim jacket full of patches!

I have still got all of my heavy metal singles though! Including about ten Led Zepplin singles that my Canadian cousin gave to me. Wonder what those LP singles would go for on ebay?!

WILKS said:
Pax close yer curtains im sure princess.............dont want to see Biffand Dobby costums you pair wear(its so wrong but so right at the same time).:Spin: :tickled:

Ahh come on Wilks, you can't tell me you wouldn't want to see me in spandex! It is enough to turn any man gay and give them a 'Byford Biffy'. :lol:

he died today in the afternoon

he was old and peacefully slept away

now there are only 2 birds left - they miss him a lot - me too

i buried him in the woods out here where he can play with his friends left before

goodbye my friend

:(