My EoS Tribute

That would be awesome. Im usualy on aim or msn if you really want to do it we can work something out. Any takers on drums or clean vocals? or even drum programming? Id like to do a cover of the whole album. I have all of the keys and guitars figured out for disintegration and most of the guitars figured out for incantation. If anyone is interested in helping out let me know. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks. No I cant play the older stuff, I havent even heard it yet. :cry: Ive been into swede metal for some time and somehow I never came across edge of sanity until a litle while ago, only stuff I have heard from edge of sanity or dan swano at all is Crimson II. After I get done with this album I will probably get to work on the other stuff.

A Swano noob and he's already doing a tribute? BOW DOWN!! =)

By the way, this is damn good. Get some drums on that. I can do vocals for ya. Are the lyrics in the booklet? I can't remember. I think they are, right?

Eyesore said:
A Swano noob and he's already doing a tribute? BOW DOWN!! =)

By the way, this is damn good. Get some drums on that. I can do vocals for ya. Are the lyrics in the booklet? I can't remember. I think they are, right?

Yes, they are.

This sounds amazing, very nice guitar sound! May I ask you where that sound comes from?

paradoxile said:
Crimson 2 without crimson is like cornflakes without milk...still crunchy but it's just not the same

haha..I will have to try to find Crimson.

Im not sure if the lyrics are in the booklet but you can get them here: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/edgeofsanity/crimsonii.html

kokonik said:
Yes, they are.

This sounds amazing, very nice guitar sound! May I ask you where that sound comes from?

Thanks...It comes from a Line 6 Spider II 210 direct into an mbox. I wish I could mic it with an audix i-5 or shure sm57 but I am broke and cant afford such things..lol

My friend is giving me his drum set tomorrow so I can start learning that shit and hopefully in a few months be able to get at least a few of the parts down...but for now I really dont have any other way to put drums to it...anyone here know how to program drums or have fruityloops they could send me? :)

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Haha you are the geezer I had to ban from mysongbook for being a total wanker. Funny. Didnt expect you to like Swano for some reason.

I will do the drums and bass for you if you want.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5CCBDB2710C8607D

Would sound something like those drums, is a couple of riffs I wrote as mess around to play with my new bass synth (slap although it sounds pretty bad as didnt have hang of it at this point). I have drumkit from hell, fruityloops and Spectrasonics bass synth.

**Jester** said:
Haha you are the geezer I had to ban from mysongbook for being a total wanker. Funny. Didnt expect you to like Swano for some reason.

I will do the drums and bass for you if you want.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5CCBDB2710C8607D

Would sound something like those drums, is a couple of riffs I wrote as mess around to play with my new bass synth (slap although it sounds pretty bad as didnt have hang of it at this point). I have drumkit from hell, fruityloops and Spectrasonics bass synth.

Haha....Yeah...I dont have a strong opinion of mysongbook because I know most people dont use it to compare ideas, they just use it to straightup be lazy and not use their ears. Anyways, That song you have there is pretty badass. Your stuff kind has a spastic ink feel to it without being as spastic. I like it. The stuff on your myspace is really good. Well I am on msn or aim most of the time so just message me whenever.