My epic review

Raimond

Aug 23, 2008
I better should say diary. Part 1 is online now.

http://progrockin.blogspot.com/

Saturday and Sunday are still to come. (Writing becomes easier, once you've started)

Thanks to all who did not disagree in using their pictures! And also to Mattias, who agreed!

Awesome description of the first day Rai :D

When I was talking about people still being in the air or on the road, I was trying to figure out if someone had heard from the swedes yet. They weren't there yet at the time :p That, and I prolly wasn't making too much sense cos I had drank a few beers already by then, and only had a 2 hour night's sleep before traveling over :p

Very much looking forward to your account of the second and third day! :D

Sorry, I'm a slow writer, and quite busy. Day 2 is almost done, a few things about afterparties to tell and pictures to add.
I don't want to put myself into a rush on that, because it may suffer in style...

Hopefully end of the week!

OOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh ! I've been waiting for that review... And now the second part is ready, what what what ???? I read :
"We missed Akphaezya !"
:OMG:

:cry:

So I see a solution... You'll have to come to all of our gigs in 2010 !!! Ahahahah ok... Anther solution : We'll have to play again at ProgPower... In 2011 or 2012 !!! :kickass:

OOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh ! I've been waiting for that review... And now the second part is ready, what what what ???? I read :
"We missed Akphaezya !"
:OMG:

:cry:

So I see a solution... You'll have to come to all of our gigs in 2010 !!! Ahahahah ok... Anther solution : We'll have to play again at ProgPower... In 2011 or 2012 !!! :kickass:

Yes, unfortunately, "a pity" is an expression not strong enough. :cry:

I have another idea. Why don't you get in contact with some Munich bands and stem a little night of progression in spring over here? A line up like 7for4, Panzerballett, Akphaezya would be hell of a pleasure!

Of course, having you back at pp in the near future would be much appreciated!

And thanks for your nice words, all!

Munich ? Why not... Could be cool !
Would you organize that ? But it's far and may cost a lot in oil ! ^^

Your review is cool, waiting for the day I miss now !
(We had to go back to France on Sunday)

:D

Awesome writing again, Ray :) I'm definitely hoping you convinced some more Proguli to come to the festival :)

Guess what? I got paid today and will be wiring the money for my package deal tonight! I can't wait for next year, especially after reading your summary :D