My favorite Recreation Day song so far

Definantly -recreationday or End of your days. The solo on recreationday kicks the BIG ASS can't wait to find out how they (Henrik?) came up with it. The beginning singing on Fragments will send chills down your spin, Tom has really tapped into something primal there!!!

Is difficult to choose since all songs are amazing and I'm listening the album just for the third time, but I can name a few that impress me at the first time:

End of Your Days
As I Lie Bleeding
Fragments

What I can say is Receration Day is my Evergrey fav album and the best of the year so far.

Walter

There not a bad song on the cd. My favs are Fragments,Blinded and As I Lay Here Bleeding. Definitely so far my fav cd of 2003 and will most likely stay on top for the whole year!!!

:headbang:

Bear

Bear said:
There not a bad song on the cd. My favs are Fragments,Blinded and As I Lay Here Bleeding. Definitely so far my fav cd of 2003 and will most likely stay on top for the whole year!!!
Agreed, this is the album to beat this year, and right now only Damnation and Enemies Of Reality seem to be strong enough candidates...did anyone else look confused when they heard Tom's scream on Fragments for the first time?

i would go for "the darkest hour", it has everything i love in music!

but hey the album kicks ass anyway!! the album is a whole, and the whole fucking album kills!

see ya

The cover of "I'm Sorry" was a surprise. I had to listen to it twice, because the beginning verse was so perfectly executed. "I painted a picture of you, your soul was red...and your mind was blue" I love that part!!!

As far as my favorite song goes, it changes from day to day. Today, it just happens to be "Recreation Day" because of the powerful chorus. Definately an amazing edition to the 2003 CD lot.