My fellow Americans...

My fellow Amerrychristmasses,

I'll be happy when Scotland gets an independence day too.

So yeah, fuck the crown.

Got a bottle of Kubler Absinthe :kickass:
I'm at work until 2:30 - but plan on having a nice buzz the moment I get home until I pass out.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, me and some friends tried that last year, and only one of us could finish more than one glass (we did the whole traditional preparation of putting some in a glass, then putting a sugar cube on the perforated spoon over the rim of the glass and pouring cold water over it to dissolve it), cuz the taste was just beyond horrible - not even like it had too strong an alcoholic kick or anything, it just tasted sickening. But one thing I found that was interesting was that the buzz I got off of it was different somehow; the biggest thing I noticed was I was savagely horny :lol:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, me and some friends tried that last year, and only one of us could finish more than one glass (we did the whole traditional preparation of putting some in a glass, then putting a sugar cube on the perforated spoon over the rim of the glass and pouring cold water over it to dissolve it), cuz the taste was just beyond horrible - not even like it had too strong an alcoholic kick or anything, it just tasted sickening. But one thing I found that was interesting was that the buzz I got off of it was different somehow; the biggest thing I noticed was I was savagely horny :lol:
That's weird - out of all the absinthes I've tried (not that many 3-4), Kubler has the smoothest taste. The glasses I've poured are about 3 shots Kubler - 6 shots ice water, poured over two sugar cubes. Granted, it does have a strong taste, but I find the 3:1 ration to be a little too diluted. I had just one glass last night and had a nice buzz. Far less bitter than some other brands I've tried.

If you are going to shoot it - chase it with Sunkist. Don't know why, but after many trial and errors, I found Sunkist is the best chase for absinthe. :lol:

Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small portion of it...
Kicking back this year and waiting for my wife to go into labor. Maybe the explosions will scare my kid out!

EVIDENCE!
My brother and I tokin up.

5220_1201837685162_1205160019_582828_4804524_n.jpg

My dog Grizzley eating something he shouldn't
5220_1201837725163_1205160019_582829_4064853_n.jpg

STEAK.
5220_1201837765164_1205160019_582830_4563137_n.jpg

Raccoon lurkin in the treez.:kickass:
5220_1201837805165_1205160019_582831_2211254_n.jpg

Dude, are those seriously epic blunts? (as in, you know, devil's lettuce content :D) Fuck yeah, super jealous, it's been awhile - and kudos to your bro for the shirt :headbang: And Grizzly's face is golden :lol:

Oh, and is that your property?

Dude, are those seriously epic blunts? (as in, you know, devil's lettuce content :D) Fuck yeah, super jealous, it's been awhile - and kudos to your bro for the shirt :headbang: And Grizzly's face is golden :lol:

Oh, and is that your property?

Those are cigars, no lettuce, haha.

That's not my property unfortunately haha, we were camping out in Plymouth, Ma.

Keepin it Puritan.:Smokedev:

Hahaha you guys are awsome :kickass:

I saw a southpark episode about the American founding fathers, couple of days ago. I laughed my ass off!! I´m sure, you know, what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahaha, "Ohhhh, Benjamin Franklin, oh Franklin Franklin, Benjamin Franklin" :lol: I love that episode :D

Hahahahahaha, "Ohhhh, Benjamin Franklin, oh Franklin Franklin, Benjamin Franklin" :lol: I love that episode :D

Southpark is great. It shows the world out of America how it is in your country :lol: At the same time, it´s the perfet mirror for the society...maybe a bit exaggerated, but credible :) The good thing is, it always shows both sides and under the line south park is fair.