My first 7String Recording. Ibanez Rgd3127

Did you have a problem getting the link to work?:brick: It can happen at times. I can't describe the tone, but it's like In Flames/or Slipknot with Ola England mixed together by tone.

Last edited:
Did you have a problem getting the link to work?:brick: It can happen at times. I can't describe the tone, but it's like In Flames/or Slipknot with Ola England mixed together by tone.
Thanks for checking it out. Wasn't really going for anything in particular. One of the reference tracks I've been using lately is from Austrian death machine so it probably has a similar tone to it.

Na I took it down cause I've just made a lot more progress on it. It should be a complete song with vocals here in a few days.

Thanks for checking it out. Wasn't really going for anything in particular. One of the reference tracks I've been using lately is from Austrian death machine so it probably has a similar tone to it.

It's all good. Hmm Houston, Texas. Interesting. I bet you're a As I Lay Dying fanatic too? Too bad Tim Lambesis is not in running these bands anymore, but I've seen on the internet he was released from prison. I've seen from videos on the internet that As I Lay Dying might get back and running or not?