This might be my first time posting in here...

I can't say that I have... most of the stuff I've been working on over the last year or two has mostly been pop/rock stuff... maybe before that... don't remember...

Thanks, though... it sounds really scratchy and nasty to me, but who know what it would sound like in a mix...

Hmm, interesting, has a very old-school-death vibe - a bit muffled, could use a bit more presence, but if you're going for the Boss HM-2 sound you're getting there!

Hmm, interesting, has a very old-school-death vibe - a bit muffled, could use a bit more presence, but if you're going for the Boss HM-2 sound you're getting there!

I was actually using your "Dialogue" clip as reference... I couldn't get too much high end in there without it turning into Fizz-city, USA... your clips sound ridiculously bright on my monitors... that might say something about my setup... my mixes actually translate very well, though... so that is def interesting...

That's a similar sound to what I have, very Sunlight/Skogsberg/Entombed sounding. Alot of people like to scoop their mids out but I like it in there.

I've never heard of any of those bands...

I actually have a fair amount of mids in there according to the amp sims, could add more in post... I'll look into that...