My First all software amp sim session!

Anyone else have any critique?

Yeah, i wasn't trying to directly nail the original.

I never try and match tones or copy tones...

I always make my own and use those, regardless!

I don't even put pod patches on my pod from anyone else! hahaha

What did you want critique on then? I am confused.:loco: You mentioned that "... the lead has some flaws......" so I just assumed you wanted critique on the tone and not any of the playing. Since it's a cover I also assumed that you wanted it to sound like an Arch Enemy song with Arch Enemy tone and not an Arch Enemy song played with a Motley Crue tone, or an Obituary tone or whatever tone you were going for. :) (I am not sure what your aim was).

Don't get me wrong here, I am not being rude or a smartass, I just thought being a cover you were going for the same sound and that was what my comments were about. Didn't/don't mean to offend.:) :cool:

What did you want critique on then? I am confused.:loco: You mentioned that "... the lead has some flaws......" so I just assumed you wanted critique on the tone and not any of the playing. Since it's a cover I also assumed that you wanted it to sound like an Arch Enemy song with Arch Enemy tone and not an Arch Enemy song played with a Motley Crue tone, or an Obituary tone or whatever tone you were going for. :) (I am not sure what your aim was).

Don't get me wrong here, I am not being rude or a smartass, I just thought being a cover you were going for the same sound and that was what my comments were about. Didn't/don't mean to offend.:) :cool:

Haha, not offended in the slightest!

I just wanted a comment on aye, the tone and overall production! :D

The fact it's arch enemy was drawn (figuratively speaking) out of a hat :D Hahahah

But aye man, i appreciate your words ! :D

sounds good man! i send you an e-mail a month ago and ask you about your interface and production i hope you remember anyway im digin your productions.check out my clip i need some opinions http://www.netmusicians.org/ THE CLIP IS 92-v-amp hk.mp3

ITS A H&K METAL MASTER INTO A V-AMP DIRECT INTO CRAPPY SOUND BLASTER. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR A PCI SOUND CARD UNDER $200.
ALSO DO YOU ALWAYS RECORD IN 24/96 BITS?