my first attempt at a polished matt squire-esque commercial pop/punk/rock sound

just uploaded the protools session, stupidly didnt compress the folder first; only way to download it is to log into dropbox on my account. PM me if you're serious about mixing and i'll give you the login details, im not really gonna have a chance to reupload a zipped folder anytime soon.

Music's not my jam at all, but to see someone using ALL real drums, all real mics and amps and making it sound this professional is so refreshing to see here.
This sounds fucking FANTASTIC! What a breath of fresh air.

just uploaded the protools session, stupidly didnt compress the folder first; only way to download it is to log into dropbox on my account. PM me if you're serious about mixing and i'll give you the login details, im not really gonna have a chance to reupload a zipped folder anytime soon.

why don't you just upload the raw tracks as wav's?

Music's not my jam at all, but to see someone using ALL real drums, all real mics and amps and making it sound this professional is so refreshing to see here.
This sounds fucking FANTASTIC! What a breath of fresh air.

ah man thanks a bunch! really appreciate it, your slice the cake EP was one of the first things I checked out when I joined this forum; you really know your shit man so that means a lot.

oh and i'm currently re-uploading a zip of the pro tools session so it should be up in an hour or so for anyone's mixing enjoyment.

Is it possible to get consolidated audio files?

Sorry to ask about it but my DAW isn't worldwide standard:cry: