My first Hypocrisy cd...

My first Hypocrisy album was the self titled. I love this album and I listen to it habitually, just like the first day I bought it.

Wolf Moon: Damn, you actually played Request Denied to your class, that is great shit man!! What kinda grade did you get on that project?

I got an A on the project. It was my Science Fiction Literature class and my topic was "science fiction in music." I got a lot of funny reactions to the song. I think I weirded out at least 75% of the class. If I had played one of the harder songs, I'd have nailed the whole class except the other 2 metalheads that sat next to me.

I started with Penetralia and then worked my way up through the catalog up until present day. I started listening to them back around 95' or so, as I live in a city completely devoid of a metal scene or any other real metal fans.

As far as Hypocrisy's lyrics are concerned, it would be nice if they were included in the damn insert!!! Lol j/k.

I remember reading in an interview that Peter said he wasn't that confident in his lyric writing ability so he just left them out of the insert. I'm assuming English isn't his first language and that's the reason why some of the grammer is a little loose, but it's not that big of a deal.

I mean if I tried to write lyrics in Swedish they probably wouldn't be grammatically perfect either.

My first was Hypocrisy was Osculum Obscenum. I found a used copy on tape for $3 about ten years ago, and I got it just because I thought the cover and the band logo looked promising. I've been hooked ever since, and am counting the days until they finally play Phoenix Nov. 25.

My first one was the self titled, too. Fractured Millenium and Elastic Inverted Visions made me fall in love with their music.
After that I bought the brand new Catch22 and first of all was quite disappointed cause it sounded to Nu Metal to me. So I tried the more old-school ones, Into the Abyss and Final Chapter and was really blown away. I listened to Catch22 again and found it really cool this time. When I bought Osculum Obsenum I was pissed off by the weak sound quality, but I soon found the songs quite cool so I didn't bout the sound too much any more.

s/t is my first, and so far only one. official, anyway. friend gave me cd-r copies of abducted (w/ bonus tracks), the fourth dimension, and the final chapter. will get official copies soon.