my garden shed door is flapping about...

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
...I'll have to put another BOLT-ON :D
DAVIES_Kevin_20031005_GH_R.jpg

shit on the kopites

Strangelight said:
...I'll have to put another BOLT-ON :D

shit on the kopites
hehe, did you see the game? I didn't. but heard pool wasn't too bad, but i didn't expect them to win it for they had all them new players on the pitch, and Bolton seems to have a decent team this season.

Btw Rooney seems to be off to ManU or Newcastle, it's not the best point to leave now. Everton has no time to sign some replacement from the money they'll get, cause the transfers are only allowed till tomorrow. Well, since they'll play against each other today, maybe they'll have negotiations and Everton will get some money and a player in return.

by the way: Farewell Sir Bobby!

robson.jpg

Morpheus said:
hehe, did you see the game? I didn't. but heard pool wasn't too bad, but i didn't expect them to win it for they had all them new players on the pitch, and Bolton seems to have a decent team this season.

Btw Rooney seems to be off to ManU or Newcastle, it's not the best point to leave now. Everton has no time to sign some replacement from the money they'll get, cause the transfers are only allowed till tomorrow. Well, since they'll play against each other today, maybe they'll have negotiations and Everton will get some money and a player in return.

by the way: Farewell Sir Bobby!

robson.jpg
Manchester seems so weak for the moment!
Van nistelrooy doesn't play, Bellion is shit...
Arsenal and Chelsea seem too strong this year:erk:

well, he's at ManU now....says it all ;)

no, seriously i dunno if it is good for him to go there. If he is going to play regularly then it's certainly a good move, but remember that ManU already have a few top striker with Van Nistelroy, Saha, Allan Smith and Ryan Giggs (ok he is maybe more of a left midfielder).
I'm curious if they are going to give one or two players to Everton plus like 25 mio quids or so.

ah sir alex and roy will cure him of all that, they have a 12 step program for knobhead footballers, and if it doesnt work you go to spain. :tickled: once hes away from the den of inquity that is goodison the kid will get back on the right side of the tracks