my hotmail account has gone up to 250 meg

well i'm up to 77% on my hotmail account and the fucker keeps warning me with all these red signs that I should do something but the thing is I don't have a safe place to put all my precious mails in so I'm kinda screwed. on the other hand I've the yahoo account with like 100megs but nobody mails me in there. come on ms, I've been a regular for quite a few years! :yell: :yell:

(i just kinda wanted to reply so that I'd have five replies on top of the forum, hohoho)

bender the offender said:
and what one has to do ??? i do check my hotmail account everyday like!! :err:
Every market (even though the servers for MSN.com (all international sites) and Hotmail.com are located in the same server park) has not yet gotten the 2 MB -> 250 MB update, but it will happen sooner or later.

Spymac.com and Walla.com offers 1 GigaByte free space for your email, if storage space is what you are after.

Gronke said:
Every market (even though the servers for MSN.com (all international sites) and Hotmail.com are located in the same server park) has not yet received the 2 MB -> 250 MB update, but it will happen sooner or later.

Spymac.com and Walla.com offers 1 GigaByte free space for your email, if storage space is what you are after.

ah yes, it all makes perfect sense now, though that was obvious wasnt it?

Hm. I'll have to check my hotmail

i have 6 gmail invites if anyone wants 1 gig...