My kind of town, Chicago is....

Mr. Wu

May 7, 2002
Visit site
First day of rehearsal and it's already tight. Any worries I had as to what it would sound like were assuaged (did I spell that fancy word correctly? It's 2:14 AM and I just got back from drinking with Frankie and Izzy Z and my Washburn compatriots David and Kevin) by todays jam at Charlie's house. Spitz plays the leads note for note. He should right? He played them on the records. Sounds great. It's just different to hear them like that. Joey sings more aggressively then he did 13 years ago. His energy is killer. We are playing songs we have never done. We're also playing stuff we did maybe once in 86 or 87. I won't give them away now. You'll know a few of them after Detroit on Friday but that's not all we've got up our sleeve. We're going to bust out the rarities all throughout the tour.
I know I've neen lax on the Alpha Mail front. This break between South America and the reunion was a well needed respite and now I feel recharged and ornery. I'll keep ya'll in the loop. Loads of pics from today to post in the next few days.
I can't wait for this weekend. Detroit is going to be a crazy night. No excuse, not even Harpo's, to come out and bang your head like it's 1987....
'Cause it's going to be!!
Chicago will be sick. 'Nuff said. I hope to see some of you faithful board bangers there.
Dublin will be as good as the Guiness at the Bruxelles pub (maybe it's crap to you if you're from there, but to me it rules).
Glasgow. I have very high expectations for the Barrows. Spread the word. Manfosh rules.
Dynamo will be huge.
More U.S. dates coming soon.
The next update of the site is days away. I hope you like it.
Bo Bice is the man.
Cheers,
Scott

Come to Denver on the reunion, the only time I saw you guys with that line up was when you warmed up for Kiss.

I love Australia. I can't believe we get to come back only one year later!! And this time we have a couple of days off. Those shows will crush. VB!!!!

Just to say thanks for the update, I know people really appreciate it!
See you at Download

Mr. Wu said:
I love Australia. I can't believe we get to come back only one year later!! And this time we have a couple of days off. Those shows will crush. VB!!!!

yes they will crush,i cant believe mortal sin are playing again,probably the only aus metal band i have ever really liked,they put on a killer show too.

i should also add that i am so pumped this time around cause i missed out on seeing u on pot tour,i was young and silly to let that opportunity go by,its funny how things work out hey...

ps any instore's,utopia in sydney would welcome u with open arms i am sure!

:hotjump: A Mr. WU thread.... shit i can't wait... Chicago will be sick..:headbang:

Board Bangers.... ahhhhh the Cyber Sex Thread comes through again.....:Spin: