My Kramer

The body color is some vierd shit, cuz its from the sea green while being in some flash light, or even the concert lights it changes into fiolet and then at the accurate angle it looks black :D Its funny

SSJ4SephirothX said:
What are you implying? I'm young but not too young. I'm 20 and have been playing since I was 8.......I don't understand what makes you think age has to do with what someone likes or dislikes.

I didn't really mean you, I just think people under a certain age like more flashy guitars and not the strat and tele shapes.. but the more I talk the less I'm making sense.. :erk: nevermind

Barr WildChild said:
I didn't really mean you, I just think people under a certain age like more flashy guitars and not the strat and tele shapes.. but the more I talk the less I'm making sense.. :erk: nevermind

:lol: I kind of see what you mean, yet I don't. People of all ages should like flashy guitars yet it seems to me that the majority of the younger generation or guitarists who haven't been playing long are very fond of the B.C. Rich Warlock. I personally think it's a piece of shit and so do alot of other musicians that have been playing for a good amount of time. I don't know, yeah.

It depends what type of music you play, my new axe is perfect for rock so Im pretty happy with what I have :D

And ass for Fenders, many great guitarist plays them, but this gits arent like that, just to shred :D A supreme right hand attack is needed to play it well. Many of metal bone crushers have so much distortion turned on that even if they just touch a string the guitar makes a killer sound, for me, its just not that, cuz when it comes to clean tone playing they all suck major arses.

Without distortion they are nothing...

I hand it to Fender for tone. Strats have excellent tone, for clean playing. But, if you have the right equipment, you can get that great sound and then some. I haven't played any of my Fenders since I got my Friedman Sig Jackson (Autographed version), which I am still fucking proud of, four years ago.