My last fucking chance...

happy friggin camper

Gospel sodomy boy on blow
Jun 14, 2002
Melbourne, australia
God-fucking-dammit.

Due to a huge amount of social interruptions in the last few months, i was unable to head into the city to grab myself a ticket to opeth until yesterday. I rocked up at missing link records to find that the opeth show in melbourne is sold out....and im incredibly fucking pissed off.

This is my absolute final plea to get my hands on a ticket to the opeth show here in melbourne.

If you know ANYONE that has a ticket to the opeth show here in melbourne, and CANT go for some reason whatever it is, dont let that fucking ticket go unused, as i'll readily take it off their hands for a reasonable fee. Or if you feel that badly for me, please, dont hesitate to sell your own ticket to me either :heh:.

I can be contacted on 0413791944.

xThankx

Chris

dude try missing link
from what i ehard the corner and gaslight music had sold out, but i heard that missing link had a small amount of tickets left.

im in the same boat sort of, i was waiting for an event pass, and the person organising for me dragged their feet, and then told me only yesterday that they could only get one, which was for themself, so i am also currently on the hunt for a ticket

fingers crossed, im still remaining optimistic

Clarky said:
dude try missing link
from what i ehard the corner and gaslight music had sold out, but i heard that missing link had a small amount of tickets left.

Clarky, he said he went to Missing Link.... what's wrong with you? :err:

There are several people who have been caught out by the rapid pace of ticket sales. Fortunately I got mine very soon after they became available. Even then I was paranoid they'd be sold out. :)

Good luck finding one man. I really hope you can get hold of one.

Clarky said:
im in the same boat sort of, i was waiting for an event pass, and the person organising for me dragged their feet, and then told me only yesterday that they could only get one, which was for themself, so i am also currently on the hunt for a ticket

If you bought one anyway, and ended up getting the media pass you could've just scalped it, heh.

(Er, the ticket, not the media pass...)

Heard a fair bit of Damnation in JB today, sounds farking good.

-Ash

Clarky you dolt! You should have bought a ticket first, then got rid of it when you got your pass. That's what happened to me at The Haunted. I bought a ticket and then got on the door list, so I just flogged the ticket to Andrew from Infernal Method on the night.

yeah i relise that now
but uno im pretty much fucked
i think someone is trying to get me on the alchemist door list

I'll be standing in line in the rain with my honest ticket, before getting a kick in the arse at the door and shoved in like the rest of the plebians.

No fancy 'media passes' or 'door lists' for me. That's left to the metal blue bloods like yourselves...

lol do i detect a hint of tall poppy syndrome
i do a lot of work for the melbourne metal scene
and whats wrong with getting a little recognition or even a small benifit out of it :D
but as it stands im not going anyway :(

requiem said:
I'll be standing in line in the rain with my honest ticket, before getting a kick in the arse at the door and shoved in like the rest of the plebians.

No fancy 'media passes' or 'door lists' for me. That's left to the metal blue bloods like yourselves...

"Let them eat fuckin' cake" is what I say. :lol: :lol: :lol: