For those not going to opeth

Clarky

Youth Attack!
May 19, 2002
Melbourne
If your like me, and not going to opeth (NOT BY CHOICE, but cos you were screwed out of a ticket...but we wont get into that) and you live in melbourne...
well friday nite at the arthouse will be
Fuck..Im Dead and The Day everything became nothing
along with a few other bands..

should be a brutal nite reguardless, atleast there will be something to get my mind off missing opeth.

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
Clarky, are you going to be in Sydney on Sun 13th? If you are I may have couple of Opeth tickets for you. I was offered last night 2 tickets but I already have mine for ages and couldn't think of anybody who might want one, so if you want 1 email me at avaser@mail2me.com.au and I ring my source to see if it's still available

Hey, Alex!
I's might have a couple of friends in Canberra who might want those tickets. I'll give them a call tomorrow and then call you.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Missing Opeth...

You poor, poor people...

Listening to Morningrise now...

Tomorrow night in Brisbane, the Heavens will open, and the choirs will sing....

i cant remember looking forward to a show this much... i pity those that will miss it...

SUPPORT THE SONIK WAR

www.blacktalonmedia.cjb.net

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
Clarky, are you going to be in Sydney on Sun 13th? If you are I may have couple of Opeth tickets for you. I was offered last night 2 tickets but I already have mine for ages and couldn't think of anybody who might want one, so if you want 1 email me at avaser@mail2me.com.au and I ring my source to see if it's still available

done and done :D