My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

give it more time, my friend

says the guy who got it yesterday :loco:

what i meant is, it could potentially top lateralus in the long run, but i can't make that judgment for...at least a year, until then lateralus>10000

I really should check out that Stargazer album

I'm not really into death metal these days, but those samples I heard a long time ago were good if I remember correctly

STARGAZER - The Scream That Tore The Sky
NOKTURNAL MORTUM - The Taste Of Victory

Maybe I finally realized that Nokturnal MortEm are a good band. Well, that album is good anyhow. :loco:

RRRRAAARRR!!! Shit, I'm out. I think I'm going to have a smoke though.

Yeah I once owned Chode Horns but right before I "got" it, I grew a strong distaste for all of it, so then passed it off to Doomcifer. Awhile later JayKeeley made me listen to A Taste of Victory (via CD-R), and other than the title track, it did nothing for me. So then 6 months later after not hearing it more than two times total, many of the melodies are still firmly stuck in my head. With the amount of new music I devour, that's a rare breed, so off we go. [/interesting story]

I do that frequently, aquire a cd or new music and the band just doesn't click. Then, some time down the road (occasionally this can be upwards of several years) I listen and bam, it just hits me.

yeah, good thing with Nok Mort, since pretty much all their stuff is worth owning.

my "not clicking" band is Deathsmell Omega. seriously, this band is not that special. maybe later.......

I only listened to those dudes once, but they were definitely something special. If/when I get back on a black metal kick, Si Monumension, Circumsize will be the first purchase.

J. said:
yeah, good thing with Nok Mort, since pretty much all their stuff is worth owning.

my "not clicking" band is Deathsmell Omega. seriously, this band is not that special. maybe later.......

No, just not Kenose. Seriously, it's a dud.

king.crimson.court.gif

tool-cvr-0506.jpg

^
this and Drudkh's latest are leading the "AOTY" steeple-chase thus far. Drudkh by half a neck at this stage.