My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

After a trip to the royal capital: (if you ever go to Stockholm be sure to visit Repulsive Records)

Dissection - The Somberlain DLP (judging by this one, NoEvDia and The End seems to have done an awesome job on these re-releases)
Heresi - Psalm II - Infusco Ignis LP
Luror - The Iron Hand of Blackest Terror LP

spaffe said:
Dissection - The Somberlain DLP (judging by this one, NoEvDia and The End seems to have done an awesome job on these re-releases)

Dammit, I nearly ordered this a while back, then decided not to, but since you say so, just ordered that one and the SotLB DLP. Glad I didn't get it from the Dissection store though, much cheaper from The End.

Hopefully now they've played the "last gig" he'll lay them to rest once and for all.

Erik said:
spaffe

WHAT

THE

FUCK

i have no idea how you're even allowed to buy this
send it to me pronto thanks in advance

Hehe, it was all pretty strange: I actually bought that album from some guy who posted a sale list on the internet and said guy turned out to be Erik from Watain. :] I was supposed to meet him in stockholm but instead he left the disc at the store for me to pick up. Not that I would have gone OMGERIKFROMWATAINHIYOURSOCOOL!!1 and asked for his autograph had I met him, but it would have been kind of interesting

I'll let you know if I don't like the album though ;)

51245.JPG

Arrived:
Alastor - "Infernal Lord
Death Beast - "The Wakening"
Faustcoven - "The Halo of Burning Wings"

Also bought:
The Crown - "Crowned in Terror"
King Diamond - "Abigail"
Morbid Angel - "Altars of Madness"

Ordered:
Adorior - "Author of Incest"
Ammit - "Extreme Speed Satan"