My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

TER Lucky13 Haul!

ORPLID - Nachtliche Junger (Digi)
V/A - Eichendorff - Liedersammlung (digi)
SECRETS OF THE MOON - Stronghold Of The Inviolables
THRALLDOM - A Shaman Steering The Vessel Of Vastness (ltd. ed. digi)
OM / CURRENT 93 - Inerrant Rays of Infallible Sun (Blackship Shrinebuilder) (vinyl 10")

I thought about getting that Free Porcupine Society LP reissue of it, but it didn't make much sense because my LP player is broken again because the folks at Electronic ANALyst are assfucking faggots.

Mormagil said:
what the hell is wrong with it!?

no idea, but the "Sony Authorized Repair Centre" couldn't fix it, and tried to pass it off to me as fixed. It worked for the week before I left school, and then when I came back for a week it already wasn't working again. NO IDEA. Therefore I refer to that repair centre as assfucking faggots.

FINALLY!

CD05.1.jpg

Yeah from the description it sounds pretty neat: "silver embossed cardboard cover (white linen) including inserts"

After the first listen I feel doubtful it will be able to match Ars Militaria's greatness, but time will tell

spaffe said:
After the first listen I feel doubtful it will be able to match Ars Militaria's greatness, but time will tell

I felt the same, now after a dozen consumptions or so I can tell it's a more rewarding album overall due to its wider scope of inspiration, better use of vocals, and Roses 4 Rome :oops: