My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

J. said:
latest purchase:

one week of fun in the sun for me and the wife at Sandals all inclusive resort in Antigua, sitting in a pool drinking frozen drinks with little umbrellas in them, not worrying about a fucking job, bills, bullshit or any of that other real world nonsense that, in the end, means squat.

in other words, a well deserved vacation

good for you man!! :kickass:

Hydration packs,
Daypack
Hiking Backpack
Camp Stove
Fuel
Hiking Boots
Hiking Socks
Gaiters
Water Purifcation tables
Lights
New Knife
Lighter/LED flashlight combo

Thanatopsis123 said:
Caina - Some People Fall

I became interested in this band after seeing them mentioned on the Drakkar Productions site, I think they might have released something of theirs. Anyway, the samples on their site didn't give much away at all, so it'd be good to hear your thoughts.

MajestikMøøse said:
Ingmar Bergman Collection DVD Box

including:

Persona
Hour Of The Wolf
Shame
The Passion Of Anna
The Serpent's Egg
Extra DVD of Bonus Material

This deserves a comment. Pretentious bastard.

Tranquillian said:
Yep, it's a nice title.

But the song itself was seriously disappointing, as with most of the post Nattestid material :|

The Vidsyn track was relly cool though

And "yay" for Moose and his DVD box; I watched Summer with Monika a few days ago it was really nice

Necronomicon - Apocalyptic Nightmare
Rottrevore - Disembodied
Samael - Blood Ritual/Worship Him
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet

jewel cases yay

fart 9))) - black one
om / six organs of admittance split

SOLD: opeth - damnation for $2, would have left it in the store if the dude wouldn't give me anything for it :loco: :lol: now my cd collection is 100% suck free

Erik said:
couple of ebay wins

i was also watching an original copy of empyrium's demo tape but i forgot to bid on it. god damn. it ended at only 6 euros!

I definitely paid way more than that :erk:

Doom said:
I became interested in this band after seeing them mentioned on the Drakkar Productions site, I think they might have released something of theirs. Anyway, the samples on their site didn't give much away at all, so it'd be good to hear your thoughts.

So, what did you think? I've been listening to it a lot and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Thanatopsis123 said:
So, what did you think? I've been listening to it a lot and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Argh, I haven't listened to it yet. I get so far behind when it comes to getting around to listening to stuff. But I will do eventually and post opinions!

Arrived:

Adorior - "Author of Incest"
Ammit - "Extreme Speed Satan"
Bestial Mockery - "Gospel of the Insane"
Damnation - "Destructo Evangelia"

Ordered:

Devil Lee Rot - "Hellscraper / A Little Devil Ain't Enough"
Gama Bomb - "Survival of the Fastest"
Hammerwhore - "Hammerwhore"
Hatework - "Madbent for Disaster"
Redimoni - "Onset of Chaos"
Scythe - "On My Way Home"