My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Décadent said:
How many vinyls do you own?

Not that many actually, my personal collection holds about 400 vinyls and now there are also the "distro-records" so I have about 1000 vinyls at my home at the moment. At some point I bought a lot of mediocre stuff on vinyl, but since then I've traded a lot of them away and now I basically only have records that I really like.

arrived: BW/WB/other haul, 12 discs, can't be arsed to check which exact ones atm but it includes gama bomb, hammerwhore, redimoni, alastor, tearstained, poison, devastation and more

M.Lehto said:
Not that many actually, my personal collection holds about 400 vinyls and now there are also the "distro-records" so I have about 1000 vinyls at my home at the moment. At some point I bought a lot of mediocre stuff on vinyl, but since then I've traded a lot of them away and now I basically only have records that I really like.

How do you store your discs? All I have is a painfully ugly yellow plastic crate :[ Any tips?

spaffe said:
How do you store your discs? All I have is a painfully ugly yellow plastic crate :[ Any tips?

I have similar shelf now, only I have two separate shelfs (2x4), the picture is from the one, that IKEA sells. I got mine from other store.

30353_PE103235_S4.jpg

Used for under $40:
MC5 - Kick out the Jams
Uriah Heep - Demons & Wizards
Birth Control - Operation
Monster Magnet - Dopes to Infinity

Cduniverse:
Solitude Aeternus - Through the Darkest Hour

Gemm:
Solstice - New Dark Age

what a fucking day :kickass:

Demilich said:
Solstice - New Dark Age

WIN.

Just ordered:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DARK QUARTERER - S/T : Italian Doom - Epic Progressive Metal of the highest quality = $9[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MANILLA ROAD - Courts Of Chaos : Epic / Experimental / Thrashy = $12
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MANILLA ROAD - Spiral Castle : $12
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POISON - Further Down Into The Abyss : Dirty, Raw 80's German Death/Thrash Metal = $13
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]REVELATION - Frozen Masque : Pioneers of 80's US DOOM Metal! Essential DOOM!! = $15 (Out Of Stock, Out Of Print)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SACRED OATH- A Crystal Vision : IRON MAIDEN meets MERCYFUL FATE. King Diamond-ish vocals. = $11[/FONT]

an Evil Legend haul... nice :kickass:

I've been meaning to pick up that Dark Quarterer, more Manilla Road & some Revelation for a while

there is WAY too much out there to buy!

That's the last copy of the Revelation he had, not sure who else has it, but I'm sure it's still around somewhere.

i think I'm bidding on "Yet So Far" on ebay right now :kickass:

haven't ordered from Tim in a while 'cause of his (relatively) expensive shipping. i was supposed to get a "Lords of Hypocrisy" LP off him at some point

i remember when the guy showed up at RC years ago, before he even had a website, and he'd come and post his updates once in a while... great guy!

Ah yeah, as an American, I just assume that everyone else is as well. His shipping doesn't seem too bad to Canada though.

Demilich said:
Used for under $40:
MC5 - Kick out the Jams
Uriah Heep - Demons & Wizards
Birth Control - Operation
Monster Magnet - Dopes to Infinity

Cduniverse:
Solitude Aeternus - Through the Darkest Hour

Gemm:
Solstice - New Dark Age

what a fucking day :kickass:

Sweet fucking buys.

by the way, Doomcifer... the Birth Control was a blind buy based on a song you posted (evidently from another release) a couple of years ago. what can i expect from this one? i know i could just stick it in the player, but humour me!