My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

On TER forum someone said their AATG box came with a bone, and someone else said it came with a bag of ashes. What did you guys get? I hope mine comes in the next few days :)

Jesu - Silver
Jesu - s/t double picture disc LP
Isis "vines" t-shirt

That Isis shirt is pretty cool. So I also ordered the "Heart Ache" EP weeks ago from the label that released it. They accepted my PayPal payment and I haven't heard anything since despite e-mailing them about it over a week ago :erk:

BEER HAUL!

Leffe Blonde & Brun
Okocim
Hobgoblin
Tetley's English Ale
Creemore Springs Premium Lager
Affligem Blond
Old Credit Amber Ale (brewery's 5 minutes walk from my uncle's house in Mississauga, Ont. and its really good stuff!)

Breaking Benjamin - "Phobia"

Arrived:
Hatework - "Madbent for Disaster"
Redimoni - "The Onset of Chaos"
Devil Lee Rot - "Hellscraper/A Little Devil Ain't Enough"
Hammerwhore - "Hammerwhore"
Gama Bomb - "Survival of the Fastest"
Scythe - "On My Way Home"

Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain wooden box
Rotting Christ - Passage To Arcturo
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam

Hail - Inheritance Of Evilnesss
Megiddo - The Atavism Of Evil
Tearstained - There Is No Hope
Hammerwhore - Hammerwhore

swizzlenuts said:
Megiddo - The Atavism Of Evil

Fucking awesome album! I thought about using it as my recommendation, but I think it's pretty well known around here anyway.

Actually I'm pretty sure most (or at least half) know of Megiddo.

By the way, for North American residents, Barbarian Wrath has reopened a North American outlet, The Basar North America. Prices for US are $11 per CD, Canada and Mexico are $13.

thought about getting that re-issue of the Behemoth demo, as ive heard it's their best stuff.

ive always wondered whether ill like countess or not

Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain
All Shall Perish - The Price of Existence
Cult of Luna - Somewhere Along the Highway
Windmills by the Ocean - Windmills by the Ocean

Just ordered the following for the girlfriend, her bday coming up
Behemoth - Thelema.6 --- CD
Nile - Black Seeds of Vengeance --- CD
Suffocation - Human Waste --- CD
Suffocation - Despise the Sun --- CD

and this for me
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells --- Vinyl (last one the guy had)
Thralldom - Black Sun Resistance --- CD
Nazxul - Black Seed --- CD

If that DHL tracker is correct, I'm about to get the $32 Agalloch package finally. DHL have to be one of the least efficient shippers out there. Check this out:

It needs to get from Salt Lake City to Arkansas, right? So it goes to West Valley City, UT from Salt Lake. Then it goes BACK to Salt Lake City. After four days there it finally makes it way closer to Arkansas and finds itself in Missouri. It then takes a detour to Ohio just for the hell of it. Then it goes back to the same place it was in Missouri. Finally, 6 days in, it makes it to Arkansas.

Way to go DHL.

Edit: Wait, scratch that. I'll be getting it tomorrow. It took DHL 6 hours to hand it over to the post office in the same town.