My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

:kickass:

I was posting the D666 stuff for Erik at first, but then I remembered he might have said he had all of their vinyls. The Worship and Stabat Mater stuff I was posting with you in mind, Decadent.

so in celebration(?) of buying a new record player I just ordered some Power Electronics vinyl:

A.R.S. - A.R.S. (A.trox + R.asthof Dachau + S.tahlwerk 9) (LP)
Men Behind The Sun - Unit 731 (10")

MajestikMøøse said:
66611110041907-large-Sony-PS-LX250H.jpg

It's not a fancy turntable like a Rega or anything, but god damn it beats the living shit out of that broken piece of ass that I was using previously.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

moving into the new place on saturday and i should have the turntable set up by late afternoon. it's going to kick ass

Guthrum said:
:kickass:

I was posting the D666 stuff for Erik at first, but then I remembered he might have said he had all of their vinyls. The Worship and Stabat Mater stuff I was posting with you in mind, Decadent.

I don't like either of those bands (much).

But any chance to complete my D666 collection would be lovely. If I get all these I'll just be missing the Violence is Prince... LP and the Terror Abraxas PicLP.

I don't like either of those bands (much).

But any chance to complete my D666 collection would be lovely. If I get all these I'll just be missing the Violence is Prince... LP and the Terror Abraxas PicLP.

I could have swore it was you that recommended those two bands in the first place. Weird.

I need a new record player. The one we have now used to be my sisters when she was little. It's in a rainbow colored box and scratches everything, which is why I only own one vinyl. If playing Arghoslent on a little record player in a rainbow colored box isn't metal then I don't know what is.