Poison - "Further Down into the Abyss"
Tondra/Nordic Mist - "Cracking the Hoarfrost/Into the Psyche Delve"

Dick Sirloin said:
AGALLOCH - Ashes Against the Grain

and, inexplicably arriving 4 months late from Aquarius Records

JAN DUKES DE GREY - Mice and Rats in the Loft
TREES - The Garden of Jane Delawney

Best purchases ever?

about time you got that Jan Dukes de Grey!

Reign in Acai said:
Guthrum's entire collection is comprised of internet downloads? My respect for this lad just dropped 75 metal points!! :mad:

Not entirely. However, I plan on buying each and every album that I've downloaded in the near future.

Dick Sirloin said:
Yeah, I just assumed they were never going to get it in, but lo and behold!

yeah, nuts to Aquarius Records, man.

I really don't want to have to order from them ever again, because of that same issue with them never mailing things out until much much later. I'm on the verge of it because I'm having a hard time finding the new Six Organs of Admittance on vinyl anywhere else other than Aquarius or direct from their label (who even blatantly state on their site "orders may take 6 weeks for delivery"). Well, there are other sites, but ordering from some place I or no one I know has ordered from before online is always a bit sketchy, dig?

I guess the wise thing to do would be to email Aquarius to see if they actually have it in AT THIS MOMENT, instead of the bullshit "ohhhhh turns out we have to order this" after the order then wait 2 months+

I got this email from Aquarius a while ago and I'm not sure what it means

Aquarius Records said:
we've got the top three on in queue to ship, b/c we're out of wolok
and it's going to be a few weeks before it's back in stock ....
we'll let you know when it's here!

I can't tell if that means they're waiting to ship the other three items only when that Wolok album is in or if they're going to ship the others first?

When they've said that to me, it means they're holding them all to ship until the one comes in! but "in queue to ship" makes it seem like they'll be goin' out the door. could go either way?

Ellestin said:
My favourite record from those guys. It seldom gets bleaker.
Never heard it yet. Given the quality of "A Calling to Weakness" and "The Unsaid Words", it was pretty much a blind buy for me. Can't wait to hear it.

Sacrilegium: Wicher CD
Sacrilegium: Sleeptime MCD

This sounds ok, but not that good as I was hoping for.

Symphony X- Twilight in Olympus
Symphony X- Divine Wings of Tragedy
Pretty Maids- Lethal Heroes
Iron Saviour- Unification
Labyrinth- Return to Heaven Denied