My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Countess - The Book Of The Heretic

Somehow, Napalm Records got a hold of some of these, and according to the reply email, I got the last one. Which is funny because a friend of mine ordered a copy about 9 hours before me, and they replied to him saying that they'd sold the last copy half an hour ago.

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas LP released by Ancient Darkness arrived today, the package weights a ton, the booklet is HUGE with old interviews and pictures.

Six-winged Seraph said:
yup, today!

awesome. I actually had no idea a new album was coming out until recently when I went on The End's site and saw it listed for pre-order. Thought #1: "wtf new Estradasphere?" , thought #2: "wtf they're on The End now?".

I'll have to get it.

M.Lehto said:
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas LP released by Ancient Darkness arrived today, the package weights a ton, the booklet is HUGE with old interviews and pictures.
How much was it and where did you get it?
I'm kinda sorta thinking that the best album ever deserves to be owned in a more exclusive format than an old worn cd and this is probably the best option around

fotmbm said:
How much was it and where did you get it?
I'm kinda sorta thinking that the best album ever deserves to be owned in a more exclusive format than an old worn cd and this is probably the best option around

26 euros + postages. I got it through a friend as although it's just released, it's basically already soldout everywhere (only 666 copies were made), some local store might have it, so good luck.

M.Lehto said:
26 euros + postages. I got it through a friend as although it's just released, it's basically already soldout everywhere (only 666 copies were made), some local store might have it, so good luck.
No local stores here have it, damn me for not getting it right away

Overkill:
"Horrorscope"
"Necroshine"
"Bloodletting"
"From the Undergroudn and Below"
"The Killing Kind"
"Under the Influence"
"Taking Over"

386.jpg
570.jpg
20168.jpg

so I just ordered

Esoteric - Metamorphogenesis

it's about freakin' time I ordered this. It's getting damn hard to find these days.

I also ordered Von Thronstahl - Imperium Internum while I was at it.