My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Arrived:

Stahlwerk 9 / Rasthof Dachau - The Final Resistance (LP) <--- THIS is power electronics
Rome - Berlin (mCD)
Rose Rovine E Amanti - Rituale Romanum (CD)

Father Belial said:
Carpathian Forest- Fuck You All

Can you compare this to some of their other work? I like most of what they've done, but especially the groovy shit like "I am Possessed" and "Mask of the Slave." I've heard this one isn't that good and is very melodic though. I'll probably get it anyway, but what the fuck.

After some two years I've finally decided that Drudkh is a band I don't like and promptly traded The Swan Road for Primordial's The Gathering Wilderness. If anyone's interested in Autumn Aurora, let me know

Also got the pic LP version of Destr&#246;yer 666's Terror Abraxas, and also Cirith Ungol's "King of the Dead" since there has been so much (Doomcifer) buzz about them here

32360.jpg
Yulesmith_July_2005.jpg
1445.jpg
355.jpg

Impudent said:
You think?

Yeah I'm pretty sure, but I guess I'll find out by the end of next week.

Countess - The Book Of The Heretic came today, fast as hell shipping from Austria. Yesterday I got a new record player (one that actually has speakers) for free from someone who was throwing it away. I'd like to eventually get a newer one with a usb port, but this is more than sufficient for now.

DOTE 2 HAUL!

From ELR

BROCAS HELM - Defender Of The Crown
DEATH MILITIA - You Can't Kill What's Already Dead Anthology 1985-1988
DREAM DEATH - Journey Into The Mystery
HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE - The Locust Years
MANILLA ROAD - Gates Of Fire
MANILLA ROAD - Courts Of Chaos
OMEN - Warning Of Danger
IRONSWORD - S/T

Will of The Ancients - S/T

Six-winged Seraph said:
DOTE 2 HAUL!

From ELR

BROCAS HELM - Defender Of The Crown
DEATH MILITIA - You Can't Kill What's Already Dead Anthology 1985-1988
DREAM DEATH - Journey Into The Mystery
HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE - The Locust Years
MANILLA ROAD - Gates Of Fire
MANILLA ROAD - Courts Of Chaos
OMEN - Warning Of Danger
IRONSWORD - S/T

Will of The Ancients - S/T

Fucking excellent :kickass:

14$? that is practically free! you'd better share!

never heard these dudes but their full length album title sounds familiar. i'm guessing that was you recommending it some time ago.