My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

In college I always saw other students with coffee, however, I never saw the fuckers drinking it. 4.5 years and I don't think I ever saw a student take so much as a sip of their coffee. I guess I can understand in the winter when you see them clutching it for warmth in their hands but still, drink it you assholes.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Just received Eyes of Ligeia - A Fever Which Would Cling to Thee Forever. And I ordered it just because the label says it's for fans of Skepticism, Burzum, Thergothon, Weaking, and Lycia. We'll see. :D

I've got the promo laying around, but haven't listened to it yet. I may. I may not. :heh:

woolymammothnature_lg.jpg

The Pogues - Rum Sodomy and the Lash
Frank Zappa - Freak Out
The Mars Volta - Amputahthehtwhatever
Gorillaz - Demon Days
like 14 used books including an ancient copy of The Origin of Species for $10. CSORE.

NADatar said:
an ancient copy of The Origin of Species for $10. CSORE.

Niiiiiiiiiiice :cool: I got an ebook of origin, but it's fairly impossible to find a cheapish pirnted version here.. Not that I've looked very hard, it must be said. But it's always interesting to see the bits in which he shows uncertainty about the theory of evolution, which are always quoted by creationists, universally have a BUT afterwards :)