My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

2lmkvut.jpg

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

goddamn i bet that's good. i've only tried one of the normal ones, and it was still great :kickass:

:lol:

No shit. They're actually bday and xmas presents for my dad but I get to enjoy them too.

I was thinking of getting my dad a bottle of Woodford Reserve this year. One time his friend had him and myself taste test Woodford vs. JD and choose the winnar completely blind... guess what we picked :loco:

I was thinking of getting my dad a bottle of Woodford Reserve this year. One time his friend had him and myself taste test Woodford vs. JD and choose the winnar completely blind... guess what we picked :loco:

hahhahaahhaahhahahhhahahahahaa.....thats SO unfair.

Only problem with WR is that it ha sbeen found to be inconsistent.

Ingmar Bergman's Fanny & Alexander Boxset (Theatrical and Television versions + bonus content)

It was expensive, but I'll justify it as my uhhh... early birthday present to myself.

Also: Smyth's Greek Grammar. Also expensive, but I'll write it off as an academic expense.

yeah, that's it. yeehaw.

One oversight though, I'm out of booze.

Great purchases Mat :p Btw, I heard that a great three part documentary about Bergman which was aired here in Sweden some years ago will be presented at some film festival or other in the US. Have you heard anything about it? Anyway, see it if you can. In it, he (obvioulsy) talks a great deal, shares great anecdotes and gives a small tour of his hermit house on Fårö. Though it's obviously a great plus to be able to speak swedish and understand what he's saying, he's such a personality that I reckon that it will carry through over the language barrier.

bergman_strand_414.jpg

Ok, so I ordered an Asunder and Mournful Congregation shirt. I know what the Asunder shirt looks like, but no idea as to what the Mournful Congregation shirt looks like. Can anyone help me with this? Pictures?

Linksys Wireless - G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster
Linksys Wireless - G PCI Adapter

MajestikMøøse;5662129 said:
Last purchase of the day:

5011007003227G.jpg

Lets see... I'll write this one off as an expense attributed to my alcoholism

ok, lets rock.

They were giving (liberally sized) free samples of this in the Canadian airport when I went to Ireland. I thought it was funny, but it made the flight a lot more bearable for a bit.

December Songs (Katatonia tribute) - 2CD Collectors Edition in engraved A5 metal case, incl. "old Katatonia logo" patch (ltd. 333): 22 Euro

Amesoeurs - Ruines Humaines MCD Digipak special edition