My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

My Mournful Congregation shirt finally arrived, but the envelope it came in was halfway ripped open. I think the Mexican construction workers across the street did it when they saw we got a package. :lol:

Ah well, it came with a Stargazer sticker too. :kickass:

I got my stack of albums I ordered and all of the jewel cases were broken severely! The fronts were all cracked real bad and the little thing that holds the disks were all broken as well. I was quite angry. Lucky for me I had a pile of spare jewel cases, so after a few minutes of transplant surgery all is well.

What's the general consensus on Jameson vs. Bushmills around here?

I think, after many years of drinking both, I've concluded I prefer Bushmills, though Jameson is always more popular in most circles. The big test was when I had Jameson 18 year single malt and Bushmills 16 year single malt. Bushmills was definitely the better, but for every day drinking, I tend to go with Bushmills even though I love Jameson too.

I got my stack of albums I ordered and all of the jewel cases were broken severely! The fronts were all cracked real bad and the little thing that holds the disks were all broken as well. I was quite angry. Lucky for me I had a pile of spare jewel cases, so after a few minutes of transplant surgery all is well.

:lol:

I've luckily had relatively good luck with digipacks, though the binds on a couple of my Burzum CDs are showing a bit more wear than I'd like. No broken prongs, however.