My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Judging by the one song of the album's three I have heard, it's quite stunning. As you say, I think it is vinyl only, yes, though I'm not 100%.

I doubt there are any samples around, but I've one song on my mp3 player which I might be able to upload. Its harddrive is more or less unable to write to, but maybe it's possible to copy to this hardrive. I'll give it a try and will post an url in the post if it works.

Edit: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service enjoy! And thanks to Spike for introducing me to them

Dead Can Dance - Aion
I'm blown away. THis is what I'm talkin' 'bout. What is their best? You hear me Mr. Sirloin?

also picked up Terrorizer #152 with a reformed Sabbat on the cover. prolly tme I get these guys' stuff since love the 'Clad so much

I am going to go post this over in the Belenos thread as well, because i am pretty excited about it.

I e-mailed Loic and asked about the availability of Errances Oniriques, Spicilege, L'Ancien Temps and Chants De Bataille. He got back to me saying that I was very lucky and that there was only one copy of Errances Oniriques left and to get back to him as soon as possible if I was going to make the order. So my latest purchases are:

Belenos-Errances Oniriques
Belenos-Spicilege
Belenos-L'Ancien Temps
Belenos-Chants De Bataille

He gave me everything plus the shipping from France to the U.S. for $72.
Expensive, but worth it imo, considering how hard it is to get a hold of these.

actually that is a very good deal considering it's actually five albums worth of material. so you figure $14.40 per album. very nice.

i20vitelloni.jpg