My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

MajestikMøøse;5801946 said:
Arrived:

Deathspell Omega - Inquisitors of Satan
Death In June - Operation Hummingbird

Random Purchase: A book on Sanskrit.
Where do you buy all this Death In June and Current 93 stuff? I'm looking for a reliable label to get some of this.

I got that particular one from eBay.

Some stuff you can get from Equilibrium Music, other stuff you can get from places like Ominous Drone, Strange Fortune, Jnana Records, Steinklang Industries, Ars Benevola Mater, War Office Propaganda, etc.

A lot of the stuff is out of print though, so for example I've acquired half the Death In June catalogue by chance, and some other quarter to a half is currently still in print.

MajestikMøøse;5802492 said:
I got that particular one from eBay.

Some stuff you can get from Equilibrium Music, other stuff you can get from places like Ominous Drone, Strange Fortune, Jnana Records, Steinklang Industries, Ars Benevola Mater, War Office Propaganda, etc.

A lot of the stuff is out of print though, so for example I've acquired half the Death In June catalogue by chance, and some other quarter to a half is currently still in print.
Cool, thanks again!

Ya, it would be nice. I still think they are worth what I paid. If you divide it out they are not much more than you would pay for a cd in a store. Factor in shipping across the ocean, and I feel that the cost was pretty fair.

Northern Silence order:

Silencer - Death pierce Me
Amesoeurs - Ruines Humaines
Kroda - How Steel was Singing
Mortifera - [some french title which I don't recall any of, though it probably had "mort" somwhere in it]

I ordered The Amesoeurs from Northern Silence as well. Did you get the limited edition or just the regular one? They have a lot of great stuff but it is expensive for me to have to pay shipping to the U.S. That Mortifera album is great.

Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness
Dark Forest - Aurora Borealis
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Immortal - Pure Holocaust
Mournful Congregation - The Monad of Creation
Rudra - Brahmavidya: Primordial I
Sarcofago - Lust for Death

Reactions: Impudent
I ordered The Amesoeurs from Northern Silence as well. Did you get the limited edition or just the regular one? They have a lot of great stuff but it is expensive for me to have to pay shipping to the U.S. That Mortifera album is great.

Yeah I got the limited edition. While digipack is nice and all I hope they've at least added some extra artwork to it, otherwise it feels kind of pointless. Since I live in Germany for the time being, shipping is not really problem harr harr

0674996224.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V47819730_.jpg

YES

Celestia - Apparitia - Sumptuous Spectre
Darkspace - Darkspace I
Darkspace - Darkspace II
King Diamond - House Of God
Morbid Scream - The Signal To Attack: 1986 - 1990
Toxic - World Circus
Ulver - Bergtatt