My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Upon the first couple of listens the first three tracks are the high point of the album imo. This could also be because i'm so emotionally drained after these that 'faces' and 'echoes' just rank a tad below (still great in their own right though). I should listen to these tracks first for a different perspective.

I still haven't listened to Warning.

Bought:

Church Bizarre - Church Bizarre 7"
Church Bizarre - Evoked Or Not - Evil Will Come 7"
Dead Congregation - Purifying Consecrated Ground
Eidomantum - Fear The Master 7"
Hades - Dawn Of The Dying Sun
Mercy - Session 1981 7" (Die Hard)
Morrigan - Welcome To Samhain
Raventale - On A Crystal Swing
Tudor - Ultra Black Metal DLP (Die Hard)
Witchtrap - No Anesthesia
Zemial - Sleeping Under Tartarus 7"

OK so I bought some stuff blind last night (well, not totally blind, or deaf, because I checked one or two samples on the following):

Raventale - On a Crystal Swing

Lunar Aurora - Zyklus

Windir - Arntor (because it's about time)

Grabnebelfursten - Von Schemen und Trugbildern

Minas Morgul - Todesschwadron Ost

Those last two are pretty much complete leaps of faith, but I was on a roll, haha....

Ebay is robbing me of all of my money...

Celtic Frost-To Mega Therion, Combat Records LP
Emperor-Emperor, Red LP

I also attempted to purchase Raventale, but seeing as it is out of stock I may replace it with the Animus album for now.

Well, wouldn't be surprised if they've changed a bit in the intervening space of time. Not to mention the fact that four years ago, I didn't really know what I was talking about. :lol:

You scoundrel! :loco:

So I got an e-mail from Dark Symphonies and it went something like this....."sorry sucka, that Lunar Aurora CD you wanted is out of stock so you're shit outta luck beeyotch!"