My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Crackdown (Xbox360)
Korpiklaani - Voice of Wilderness
Sacred Mushroom of Visions: Teonanácatl: A Sourcebook on the Psilocybin Mushroom

Recieved
======
Negura Bunget 3CD Box
Negura Magazine

He threw in a Large t-shirt that literally fit like an extra small. Print quality was horrible too. Gave it to the girlfriend for sleepwear

You scoundrel! :loco:

So I got an e-mail from Dark Symphonies and it went something like this....."sorry sucka, that Lunar Aurora CD you wanted is out of stock so you're shit outta luck beeyotch!"

I've actually been having quite the problem with Dark Symphonies and outta stock emails lately...

Quite annoying and leading me away from them (for the second time).

Iuvenes - Riddle of Steel
Iuvenes - Towards Sources of Honour and Pride
Iuvenes - Blood, Steel, and Temper of Spirit

do you like viking era Bathory?
do you like viking era Graveland?

If yes to both, then yes. 99% of their sound comes from those two bands.

So I just did something incredibly stupid, considering my cash situation

Ominous Drone was having a clearout sale, so I decided to order some very limited vinyls for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.

Ordered:
Axon Neuron / Vagwa - Irreversible Neural Damage (LP)
Axon Neuron / Vagwa - Lohe (10")

OH WELL

I feel ya Moose. I recently got both a paypal and ebay account. I just keep buying shit, even though I really shouldn't. such as....

Emperor-In the Nightside Eclipse, Vinyl LP
Emperor/Enslaved-Hordanes Land

i've gone on a rampage buying stuff i've been wanting/needing, while i have the money for it. once derick and i get an apartment i won't be able to buy things like computers and guitars. so i'm doing it while i have the chance! no guilt!:kickass:

not fancy but it works
acer_aspire_5100_3.jpg

my first mp3 player aww
walkmanmp3.jpg

my first guitar of my own. perhaps not the best choice but its what i could afford and i think it will do just fine for my needs. pretty sexy too. it's on it's way

epiphone les paul goth
epigothic.jpg

to go wif it. vox 5w combo amp
455495.jpg

oh and, finally a legitimate copy of THE BOOK:kickass:
the-book.jpg

next week, a decent bass guitar to learn on :)