My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

I'll give the first album another run-through, just for you. :oops:

But first I have to send my mp3 berserker on a scavenge for it, because I refuse to have any WHW mp3s saved on my computer for an extended period of time.

You and Jean-Pierre are both so totally gay for not liking While Heaven Wept.

I heard these guys for the first time last night and the awesomeness of the harmonies and songwriting struck me within a couple of minutes. Vocals are iffy, but we'll see.

Necuratul, shut up if you dont know what you;re talking about, lol. That above statement is atrocious.

I can see how people may find them a tad over-the-top and slightly even corny at times due to the overabundance of keys and other eclectic elements that are very offstandish at first, souunding like something from the 80's pop movement but its minimal and you learn to love it. The band is very polar because they are so unique and ridiculously inaccessible because of it. Not many bands have the songwriting ability and musicianship that they posses in their pinky toenails. The guys, especially Tom Phillips, are musical geniuses.

Like I said before, I didnt like them at first when I first heard them back in the day but once it clicked, they became one of my favorite bands of all-time. Them and Warning are two of the only bands that have the ability to move me in such ways.

edit: yeah, and "Thus With A Kiss I Die" is one of the greatest songs ever put to tape.

Authorize - The Source of Dominion
Witchcraft - Witchcraft
Colour Haze - Colour Haze
Asunder - Works Will Come Undone
Necromantia - Scarlet Evil Witching Black