Ticket to Progpower VIII
4 Pearl Tom Arms
Judas Priest- Ram it Down
Borknagar- Origin
Ibanez SA36

SAS36FMDRS.png

Pretty broke at the moment

Pagan metal hauls during the latest weeks:

Amon Amarth - With Oden on our Side 2CD :)kickass: )
Kroda/Velimor - "Hammer of Blood" split
Hellveto - Klatwa
Hellveto - Medival Scream

5 packages arrived just now:

Sigrblot - Blodsband (Blood Religion Manifest)
Behemoth - And the Forests Dream Eternally
Gehenna - First Spell
Iuvenes - Triumph of the Will
Lunar Aurora - Weltengauger
Lunar Aurora - Ars Moriendi

True.

my Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain 2LP orange splatter vinyl KVLT OOP RARE showed up

Same. However mine is the Clear Orange vinyl.

I noticed that it is very difficult to remove the actual vinyl from their individual sleeves. It was a very tight fit. Is it the same on your copy?

Same. However mine is the Clear Orange vinyl.

I noticed that it is very difficult to remove the actual vinyl from their individual sleeves. It was a very tight fit. Is it the same on your copy?

Yep. I got the splatter, but scratched the sleeve cutting open the box, despite being really careful. There are a few noticeable abrasions, but with it being limited to 200, it shouldn't affect value that much. Still sucks, though. I hate when I fuck up like that. :Smug:

Yep. I got the splatter, but scratched the sleeve cutting open the box, despite being really careful. There are a few noticeable abrasions, but with it being limited to 200, it shouldn't affect value that much. Still sucks, though. I hate when I fuck up like that. :Smug:

Bummer on cutting it.

My copy had a few dents along the edges when i received it as well. I wish I could have got the splatter, but by the time I knew they were for sale the splatter was sold out.

Edit: Claws mentioning ebay made me curious so I went and checked and there are 5 AATG vinyls up for bid already. Most selling for $50.00.