My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Fuck, I hate being so behind on video games.

yeah i honestly couldnt tell you the last game i bought before this purchase. i've always wanted to get back into it, but just never did for some reason. all i have for the 360 is Call of Duty 3, but it is sweeeet.

yeah i honestly couldnt tell you the last game i bought before this purchase. i've always wanted to get back into it, but just never did for some reason. all i have for the 360 is Call of Duty 3, but it is sweeeet.

Dude, you need Gears of War. Lost Planet was pretty f'n fun as well. Shit load pretty explosions :Smokin:

No way. Wii was a great idea but they have delivered a pile of shit games.

Still no way, but Nintendo always made the best games and will do so this time around as well (Though I've only got Twilight Princess so far yet; excellent game thus proving me right. Nevermind the GC version.). I still need to know what to get next though.

What I do miss that the xbox has is the mega awesome back compability+cheapness factor of haxxing roms and stuff onto the hdd

it arrived today. havent given it a chance yet. inf act, i really need to dedicate time to this band. Zyklus is amazing as is Seelenfeuer, but the others, i havent given proper listens.